My research work primarily focuses on Computer Vision applications including biometric authentication, image segmentation and 3D reconstruction using deep learning.
3D Reconstruction Single-View
In addition to ML research, I work as a hobbyist software developer with most work in Android app development. Some of my featured projects are listed below:
Available for work on projects in the categories listed below.
Beautifully designed mobile applications, specifically tailored for your unique needs.
Optimized algorithms to solve basic problems to complex machine learning tasks.
Cross-platform 2D/3D games developed with beautiful assets and latest available tools.
Aesthetic designs for book covers, beautiful logos, expressive icons, and much more.
Intuitive UIs that speak for themselves, using Google's material design guidelines.
Portfolios, company profiles, app landing pages; any static/dynamic web app you need.
You can see my past projects to learn more about my work experience related to the
Head over to my GitHub profile to peek behind the scenes. Most of my projects are open-source.
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code."
- Linus Torvalds
My Top-10 Repos
Want to contribute? Check out my top-10 repos on GitHub.
- signature-extraction Program to extract signatures from documents.
- paint A minimalistic paint application for Android.
- versign-core Signature verification tool, for performing offline signature verification using writer independent features.
- kinect_v2-data Source code for capturing synchronised RGB-D data with a Microsoft Kinect v2 device.
- texless_recon_pytorch PyTorch version of the source code of the paper Learning to Reconstruct Texture-less Deformable Surfaces from a Single View presented at 3DV 2018.
- basic-sat BasicSAT is a very limited and naive SAT Solver written in Python.
- video-sentiments An ML program to analyze sentiments in videos of people speaking.
- verzerrer-mixer A small program to progressively overlay an image on a video captured using TikTok's Verzerrer effect.
- smartgl A graphics library written in C++ based on OpenGL Utility Toolkit.