RECatalyst is a management system for software projects whose primary aim is to assist teams during various phases of software development lifecycle, with specific focus on Requirements Engineering (RE). It eases collaboration within
project teams working on different software projects by providing a convenient and easy-to-use tool for performing various tasks together.
The app is written in Kotlin programming language, and uses a Firebase backend.
- Manage projects you are working on.
- Create, edit and generate RE documents for your software projects.
- Add team members to your projects.
- Chat with your team members.
- Share project resources with each other.
- Track deadlines and manage pending tasks.
About the Client
This is a personal project.
Project source code is not publicly available.
Get it now
Not available for public use. Please contact me to request a demo.