Muhammad Saif Ullah Khan
Mobile Developer and ML Engineer
Versatile software engineer skilled in mobile development, machine learning, and computer vision. Self-directed leader who fosters a collaborative and supportive team environment. Dedicated, hard-working and open to new experiences.
- Firebase Services
- Google Cloud Services
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and only mentions the skills I am most familiar with.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented concepts, basic design patterns and good programming practices.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others. Experienced in leading teams and managing projects.
2019 - present
Master of Computer ScienceTechnische Universität Kaiserslautern (TUK) Kaiserslautern, GermanySpecialisations
- Intelligent Systems
- Visualization and Scientific Computing
09/2018 - 02/2019
Software Developer / Graphics DesignerActive Institute of Science, Arts & Technology (AISAT) Multan, Pakistan
2014 - 2018
Bachelor of Software EngineeringNational University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Islamabad, Pakistan 3.78 / 4.0 CGPACo-Curricular Activities
NUST Entreprenuers Club (NEC)
10/2016 - 04/2017
As manager app development, I led a team developing a campus-wide social networking system and successfully designed and delivered the first functional prototype.
NUST International Model United Nations (NIMUN) 2017
10/2016 - 02/2017
As an IT team member in the student organising committee, I was responsible for developing the Android version of the event's official mobile app, as well as a mobile app for the security team.
Beijing Forum Islamabad 2016
04/2016 - 05/2016
As a member of the student organising committee for Beijing Forum '16, a global conference whose first international chapter was hosted in Islamabad, I was responsible for developing the official mobile app for the event to be used by the attendees.
Achievements & Projects
- The final project of my Bachelor degree, called Signature Verification was
nominated for gold medal in our department.
- Wrote an object-oriented binding for the OpenGL/GLUT in C++ language, called SmartGL,
to easily create GUI apps on the Windows platform.
- Multiple APIs and packages, written in Java, Kotlin and Python langauges, published on JCenter and PyPI.
- Several well-performing games and applications published on Google Play Store
- Won the first prize, along with my team, in a local hackathon NUST Pakathon 2015.
- Successfully led a team to participate in LUMS PsiFi 2014.
- English Bilingual
- German Basic
- Urdu Native
- Hindi Spoken-only, reading in Roman script
- Other Regional Languages Saraiki, Punjabi
- Reading I read some fiction, but mostly non-fiction with topics ranging from history, politics, and theology to science, technology and current affairs.
- Art & Blogging Occasional writer and artist. I sometimes write short stories and poetry, and indulge in oil painting and pencil sketching.
Please visit the contact page for further information.